Lime Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough. TS6 0BZ
Jill Ashman and Sharon Weston
Vacancy for a Year 2 Teacher
Salary M1 – M6
Full Time Maternity Cover
4th November 2019 – end of maternity cover
Teesville Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates are expected to share this commitment and any appointments will be subject to appropriate background checks and vetting. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Teesville Academy are part of the IRIS Learning Trust alongside Highfield and Valley Road Academies
We are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and hard-working class teacher for November 2019. It is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated and aspirational team.
We are looking forward to great partnerships working across the trust. We welcome applicants from newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for candidates with appropriate classroom experience and the following essential requirements:
- Excellent, up to date, knowledge of the curriculum
- Experience of using assessment and observations to inform effective planning
- A track record of good/outstanding practice
- An understanding of how the learning environment contributes to learning
- An understanding of how to improve outcomes and raise achievement for all Teesville children
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in an environment of collective accountability
- An understanding of children with any additional needs
- A commitment to working in close partnership with staff, trustees, parents and the wider community
- A commitment to your own professional development
Visits are welcome to the school, please contact Mrs Linda McPhillips on 01642 452806 to arrange.
Applications packs are available from email@example.com
Completed forms to be returned by Noon Wednesday 25th September 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 7th October 2019